Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shout Out: John

I'm totally stealing to this idea from the very "theft worthy" site It's a Dan's World, but I wanted to take a quick moment to welcome our newest follower- Mr. John Nieves! It appears as if John has a bit of "loser" in him, given the fact that he talks massive amounts of video games (and sometimes comics) over at his site called Ready Set, Game ! But Marc told me he's also a really responsible guy with a career and family, so maybe he's better off if he doesn't associate with the rest of us...

So once again, welcome John! and if you want to post stuff here as an author, just send me an e-mail with your Roll Call picture and I'll set it up so you can rant and rave for the world to see here at LOL. Until next time, Long Live the Legion!

No comments:

Post a Comment