Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Loser Service Announcement!!!

Good morning everyone!!! 

Falisha Ann here, I swear time is rolling by, another comic week has approched us and lord knows I'm behind. But, I have put two midterms behind me and have time to read. So today, I'll be reading comics and making sure I comment on the lovely reviews you guys have written. :)

I do apologize for my late and tardiness on comic commenting sessions on the blogs. So, my Legion of Losers, I'll be making my way around your blogs within the next couple days. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Smooches!!

Falisha Ann

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, let us know what you decide to read. Maybe you can help me convince X to FINALLY read Generation Lost and read The Road Home Batgirl!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah most definitely JT. As of now I have about 3 issue of Brightest day to get to, couple Generation Lost issues, the Road home batman stuff...and a couple other things. :) I look forward to reading today.

    ReplyDelete